Buxton's Mill at Hammock Bay
One of the newest neighborhoods in Hammock Bay by Truland Homes
The time has finally arrived where I can share with you information AND PRICING about the new homes available in Buxton’s Mill at Hammock Bay!
Buxton’s Mill at Hammock Bay is one of the newest neighborhoods being constructed. Located on the west side of Hammock Bay, Buxton’s Mill boasts one the most unique entrances so far featuring a large water tower with a water wheel and pond. The entrance has been a popular topic of conversation leaving many wondering how will they top it for future neighborhoods.
Buxton’s Mill is the first community by Truland Homes in Florida. The company has been building custom homes in Alabama since 2011. So now that Truland is building in Florida let’s look at the long list of included features with Truland Homes:
Why Buy a Truland Home in Buxton’s Mill?
- Extensive INCLUDED features
- Custom Maple soft close cabinetry
- 3CM updated granite tops in kitchen and baths
- 1 and 2 stage crown molding
- Wainscoting in the dining room
- Tray ceilings in pre-determined rooms per plan
- Gourmet Kitchen with smart Samsung appliances
- Connected Home System – Thermostat, lights, ring doorbell, soffit camera, tablet, echo dot cooper creek deadbolt system, wifi capable garage door
- 1×4 casing for doors and all windows
- Mudroom built-ins
- Gas cooktop, tankless water heater, furnace
- Tile shower in master with glass door enclosure
- Custom wood vent hood
- Recessed lights in front eaves
- Tile backsplash
- Wood shelving (no wire shelving)
- Smooth Walls and Ceilings
- Wood stairs to 2nd floor with metal ballisters
- Choice of 2 wall colors and all ceilings are painted white
- Level 2 plank wood in foyer, dining room and living room
- Tile floors in laundry, kitchen, and baths
- Ceiling fans provided in the master bedroom, family room and bonus room
- Floor outlet in the family room
- 2 street trees in front of each home
- Irrigation included
- 2-10 Home warranty
- Our homes are We have a Design Center with talented designers to help with your selections – no package grouping
- Our driveways are designed with a turning radius that makes backing out of the garage easy – All homes come with a courtyard entry garage
- All homes have 1 coat of primer and 2 coats of latex flat paint – low or no V.O.C. paint
- Low-E windows block the ultraviolet rays so the interior of the home is both protected from the sun
- The decking on the roof is not just wrapped, each seam/joint is sealed. Part of the fortified program that eliminates/reduces water from penetrating the home in a storm.
- The AC unit is calculated to the cubic ft not sqft of the home. This allows the AC unit to work more efficiently and creates a more even temperature throughout the home.
- Truland has Project Managers that are attentive and on-site.
- Beautiful trim work in all homes
Truland Homes is raising the bar for the builders out here in Freeport, and I for one am excited about it.
Now on to the current prices and availability.
***If you are reading this please understand the homes may have sold or prices may have changed so please reach out to my team for up to date info.***
Richmond 2 2435 4/3 $377,990-$379,900
Morgan 2437 4/3 $380,900-$382,900
Madison 2540 4/3 $398,900-$401,900
Florence 2609 4/3 $409,900-$411,900
Charleston 2687 4/3 $417,900-$418,900
Arlington 2772 4/3 $427,900
Nashville 2806 4/3 $428,900-$429,900
Homes Ready for immediate Occupancy/Quick Occupancy
Lot 5/158 Mill Pond Florence C $448,900
Lot6/172 Mill Pond Nashville 2 C $466,900
Lot 46/136 Buxton’s Way Richmond 2 B $384,900
Lot 47/150 Buxton’s Way SOLD Morgan D SOLD $386,900 SOLD
Lot 67/221 Buxton’s Way Arlington A $447,900
Lot 68/203 Buxton’s Way Madison C $418,900
Lot 69/187 Buxton’s Way Charleston B $439,900
Unlike other builders, all Truland homes are loaded with included features. No need to add any other cost to build your dream home.
*Information provided by Truland Homes